LuxCraft Chestnut Brown 4 ft. Recycled Plastic Adirondack Outdoor Glider
Details of the LuxCraft Chestnut Brown 4 ft. Recycled Plastic Adirondack Outdoor Glider
This glider's Adirondack design includes ergonomic curves. The high curved back relaxes your back and head, while the curved seat puts¨little strain on your legs. Even better, the poly lumber requires little maintenance. These quality pieces of handcrafted furniture are made of Poly Vinylethylene. The high density Poly Vinylethylene raw material utilized in Poly Vinyl lumber is derived from post-consumer bottle waste such as milk containers. The material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE. It is then compounded into rigid board stock material; the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled post consumer waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- Adirondack backrest styling
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
|Seat Dimensions||60W x 18D"|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Floor to seat height||17.75"|
What's In The Box
Top Luxcraft Dealer