LuxCraft Antique Mahogany Folding Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair
Details of the LuxCraft Antique Mahogany Folding Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair
The Luxcraft / Crestville Folding Adirondack Chair features a contoured seat, contoured back and a roll out behind your legs AND it folds for easy transport or storage! You will love the sink into feel of this folding adirondack chair. This folding adirondack chair can be purchased in two tone colors or solid colors and is made from UV inhibited HDPE plastic for superior fade resistant and maximum performance in all weather conditions. This Folding Adirondack Chair will provide a lifetime of use and minimal maintenance.
This quality handcrafted patio furniture piece is constructed of polyethylene. The high density polyethylene raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste products such as used milk jugs. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process before being compounded into solid board stock. The resulting Poly contains over 90% recycled waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- Traditional Adirondack style. Folding style for easy storage.
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Some assembly required
|Seat Dimensions||23W x 18.5D"|
What's In The Box
Top Luxcraft Dealer